ICENECDEV International Essay Competition
ICENECDEV International Essay Competition for youths between the ages of 14 – 25 on the following topics:
- Illegal Trade in Wildlife
- Marine Plastic Litter and Microplastic
- Solid Waste Management
- Air Quality in Cities and Towns
- Natural Capital (Ecological Asset)
- Climate Change mitigation and Adaptation
- Soil Protection and conservation
The goal of this International Essay Competition is to raise a global awareness on the Environmental dimension of 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribution to the adopted outcome and resolutions of the United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA) of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
Deadline to submit your essay is 31st December 2016 and the winners will be announced on 21st and 22nd March 2017 to commemorate the celebration of international day of the Forest and world Water Day
Your Essay should focus on the Challenges and prospects of the above topics with relevant case study. Your essay should be between 1000 to 1500 words.
Targets: Students, researchers, organizations, companies, Governments, Disable, women Groups and Indigenous Communities.
- 1st Winner (Cash, Materials, certificate of Award and Equipment)
- 2nd Winner (Materials, certificate of Award and Equipment)
- 3rd Winner (Materials, Certificate of Award)
- Certificate of participation for ALL participants.
Deadline: 31st December 2016
By submitting your essay you are agreeing to the following conditions
Winning Essays will be published on our websites, Reports and relevant publications.
We prefer to receive submission via email but if you do want to send your form by post, make sure you include your email address and send it to:
PO BOX 641, University of Buea Street, Molyko ,
South West Region. Cameroon-Central Africa.
Email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Tel: (00237) 674033583, 243609311