ICENECDEV Funding Priorities
We support community-based and youth/gender- led projects that seek to meet their objectives and improve upon the sustainable livelihood of people.
ICENECDEV seeks to empower and equip the next generation of youths to protect our planet and its people in order to provide a better transition towards a GREEN and a More Sustainable Future of the Planet.
ICENECDEV will able to support individuals (Preferable youths and students), Schools, organizations and researchers with a grant of up to $200.
Our aim is to raise awareness on environmental governance and protection by improving sustainable livelihood of the people and ensure a sustainable future of our planet
What We Fund
We support applications for projects and activities in following thematic area:
- Marine Plastic litter and micro plastic;
- Solid Waste Management
- Climate Change adaptation and Mitigation;
- Air Quality monitoring in Cities;
- Environmental Education and Literacy.
- Water, Hygiene and Sanitation (WASH) in Prisons and Schools
- Soil Protection and Conservation.
ICENECDEV Guidelines for applications
If your project complies with the criteria and guidelines of The ICENECDEV Fund, then you can apply for a grant.
How to complete the application form
- Describe clearly the activity you would like the ICENECDEV Fund to support;
- Include an email address so that we can easily contact you;
- Include your bank account details including IBAN code and or any other means;
- Clearly state how your activity fits in with ICENECDEV's AIMS and say how the CRITERIA apply to your project;
- State clearly the total amount you need. Our maximum grant is $ 200;
- Give a breakdown of the costs;
- Do not exceed five A4 pages with font size 11 Times New roman
To apply for a grant, complete the application form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Team meets twice a year to review proposals, typically in July and December, and funding decisions are communicated within four weeks of the meeting. Project proposals must be submitted by the following dates to be accepted:
For the July meeting:
- Proposal deadline: 30th April
For the December meeting:
- Proposal deadline: 31st October
If a proposal has been denied for funding, please wait 12 months from the date of your original proposal application to submit a new request to us.
- We only contact successful applicants.
- If you do not hear from us within 2 months of these dates, your application has been unsuccessful.
- If you are awarded a grant, the ICENECDEV Funds expects that you will spend it on the agreed activity, and that within the following three (3) months you will write us a short report showing what you have achieved with the money, and attaching receipts for all expenditure.
We prefer to receive applications via email but if you do want to send your form by post, make sure you include your email address and send it to:
PO BOX 641, University of Buea Street, Molyko ,
South West Region. Cameroon-Central Africa.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Follow us at:
Tel: (00237) 674033583, 243609311