The International Centre for Environmental Education and Community Development (ICENECDEV) main goal is to enhance the livelihoods of rural farmers in the village communities by building capacity in access to market information and strategies in agricultural marketing and the establishment of a sustainable network of farmers.
ICENECDEV provides link and connecting buyers (individuals, companies, organizations) with farmers supplying Cassava tubers, Cassava products,Maize,Pepper,Cocoa, Coffee, honey products and Pineapple, in Cameroon.
ICENECDEV is working with farmers by empowering and building their capacity in access to market information and strategies in agricultural marketing.
The Farmers are faced with problems of :
- Farmers exploitation and Cases of local buyers defaulting on payments and the local buyers taking advantage of low financial literacy skills and negotiation skills of the farmers.
- Farmers are faced with a lack of reliable marketing information and inaccurate data on marketing situation.
- Poor management leading to weak farmers associations and cooperatives.
ICENECDEV is working with a network of farmers, farmer groups and cooperatives who supply the above mentioned agricultural products of great quantity, good quality and moderate rate.
ICENECDEV is a non profit organization and non governmental organization and ICENECDEV charge a minimum fee for posting of sample products to buyers and to provide direct link of the farmers/cooperative/farmer groups with the buyers.
ICENECDEV charge the following cost :
- Purchase and posting of agricultural products to buyers - negotiable ( depending on the quantity)
- To provide direct link of the farmers/cooperatives/farmer groups to the buyer - negotiable
If you need any sample of the agricultural products or need to visit the farmers in Cameroon, do not hesitate to contact us.