ICENECDEV is building a collaborative partnership involving relevant partners and collaborators, focused on based line information, consensus on key issues leading to collaborative framework agreement.
ICENECDEV uses a participatory approach bringing together diverse groups of stakeholders, consultative groups,task groups and community consultation to facilitate and maintain the sharing of views and information,dialogue and exchange ,negotiation on strategies and actions.
Collaborators & International Partners.
- Idea Wild USA
- Bees For Development UK
- Agromisa Foundation
- African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbird Agreement (UNEP/AEWA)
- Hesperian Health Guides
- LiveBuild Foundation Netherlands
- Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation(CTA) Netherlands
- Trees for the Future USA
- Tusk Trust UK
- Book Aid International UK
- Waterloo Foundation UK
- One percent for the Planet USA
- One percent club Netherlands
- Australian International Development Agency(AUSAID)
- Forestry Agriculture Animal Fisheries Network(FAAAFNET) Cameroon
- TECNO Cameroon
- Anucam Foundation Cameroon
- Bahai Faith Cameroon
- Green Cameroon
- Humanitarian Association of Dynamic Youths(HADY)
- Mount Cameroon national Park
- Ministry of Environment, Protection of Nature and Sustainable Development, Cameroon
- Ministry of Forestry and Wildlife Cameroon
- Presbyterian Primary School Great soppo Buea-Cameroon
- Buea Central Prison
- Juvenile Correction Centre(Borstal Institute) Buea-Cameroon
- National School of Penitentiary Administration Cameroon
- Regional Delegation of Penitentiary Administration, South West Region,Cameroon.
- Youth Alliance for Democracy and Development
- Centre for International Development and Agricultural Research(CIDAR)
- Baptist Convention Primary school Great Soppo.
- Saint Theresa International Comprehensive Bilingual College Molyko